Looking for world-class training at affordable prices? Then you have come to the right site! We offer the training that you need, whether you are a small business or a large international development organization – we have workshops specifically tailored to help you meet your objectives.
We have designed our workshops after years of experience serving organizations like yours, and we provide no-nonsense practical training in the art of large project development, as well as offering workshops on the skills your managers and staff need the most – grouped into these skill sets:
- Management skills (for example: project planning, M&E, team building, etc.)
- Communication skills (for example: writing, presenting, etc.)
- Knowledge Sharing, Marketing & IT skills (for example: CRM, KM, ICT, etc.)
Our most popular offerings are as follows:
- The Power to Plan – great for any project manager; learn how to design and track project schedules the professional way
- The Power to Report – a must for anyone who is charged with writing reports and wants to improve their data-gathering, structuring and writing skills
- The Power to Propose – will help you get what you want from your proposals by teaching you how to analyze, design and write better
Phoenix Training Worldwide’s philosophy of “train a few to train a village” is at the heart of helping you build capacity, and our workshops are geared to train your staff quickly and efficiently, facilitating a “train the trainers” environment for a lasting spread of knowledge within your teams. All of our workshops are designed to be participatory and fun, and our expert coaches will “leave no participant behind.”
We offer both public and in-house trainings in Nepal, Thailand, S. Africa, USA & UK. Our exclusive in-house trainings can be fully customized to meet your specific needs and goals – so read on to see how our powerful trainings can help you help the world.